House Emberfall

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Template

Haileon
    Admin

Application Template Empty Application Template

Post  Haileon Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:30 am

Please copy and paste the entire template, including the crafty wording at the bottom, into a new thread titled with your character name. For example : Haileon's Application. Please make sure you read the entire thing, including the legal wording. Your application will be denied if you do not.

Player Information

Player's First Name :

Player's Age :

Player's Main Character (Name and Server) :

When did you start playing World of Warcraft? :

Have you participated in RP before, either in WoW or elsewhere? :

Have you been a part of any other RP guilds on Wrymrest Accord or another RP server, either Horde or Alliance? If so give names :

Describe your experience with the game in terms of PvE or PvP, if any :

What is currently your favorite part of WoW lore? :

What is currently your least favorite part of WoW lore? :

What does godmodding mean to you? Are there any cases where you would think it necessary to use such measures? :

What does a zero drama tolerance policy mean to you? :

What do you expect from the guild? :

Character Information

Character's Full Name (If there's alt codes, please post them) :

Character's IC Race :

Character's IC Class :

Please give us a brief physical description of your character :

Please give us a brief recent history for your character :

What sort of personality does your character have? :

What is your character's most positive trait? :

What is your character's worst trait? :

Do you currently have any ongoing storyline with a guild member? (i.e. friend, lover, etc.) Explain. :

Do you have a RP partner? Are they in another guild? If so, what are their name(s) and guild? :

What does your character bring to House Emberfall? In other words, why should we take him or her on? :

Any other questions or comments? :

THIS GUILD MAY EXPOSE MEMBERS TO ADULT-ORIENTED, AGE RESTRICTED MATERIALS.
    YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD (21 YEARS IN SOME JURISDICTIONS) TO APPLY TO THIS GUILD.

By submitting this application, you agree that the laws of the United States of America shall govern all transactions while you are a member of this House Emberfall. (This is because the server and this guild are based in the United States.)

To apply to this guild, you must certify and affirm, under the penalties of perjury, your actual date of birth:

"I hereby affirm, under the penalties of perjury pursuant to Title 28 U.S.C. §1746, that I was born on the following month, day, and year:"

MONTH/DAY/YEAR

"I also agree that this transaction is governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act), 15 U.S.C. §7000, et seq"

Note: This information is provided in an effort to comply with the Child Online Protection Act (COPA) and related state law. Providing a false declaration under the penalties of perjury is a criminal offense. This document constitutes an un-sworn declaration under federal law. You may submit a paper copy of this transaction and print this form for your personal records.

You have the right to withdraw your consent to use the E-Sign Act by emailing us. Your consent to use the E-Sign Act is limited to providing the information on this application. You adopt the mark typed in the form below as your electronic signature.

I AGREE THAT I AM OF AGE TO LEGALLY VIEW ADULT ORIENTED, AGE RESTRICTED MATERIALS IN THE STATE OR COUNTRY IN WHICH I RESIDE.

Signed :

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:36 pm